Alhumdulillah! I was awarded the ‘Muslim Blogger’ Award by sister Aisha from http://aishasoasis.wordpress.com/ My initial reaction was none at all, for I was speechless! I am relatively new to blogging, so it was truly heart touching to be recognized and awarded such an award!
“Here are the rules for accepting this award:
● Display the Award anywhere on your Blog.
● Announce your win anywhere within a blog post and link back to the Blogger who awarded you, to thank them.
● Optional: Include an English translation of one of your favorite surahs or verses from the Quran, with Book & Verse notation
● Optional: Present at least 7 deserving Bloggers with this Award, if you are able. If you are not able, the award is still yours – Congratulations!
● If you are able to generate another round of this award, please Link your Awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded with a comment (or a pingback).”
Faith Is Where The Heart Is
That Revert Miyabhai
I award you sisters with the “Muslim Blogger’ Award! Keep up the great work sisters!
And when My servants ask you concerning Me, then surely I am very near; I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he calls on Me, so they should answer My call and believe in Me that they may walk in the right way. (Surat al-Baqara, 2:186)